When it comes to tracking the performance of cryptocurrencies, no app is more popular than Blockfolio. With over 5 million downloads and more than 90,000 reviews, Blockfolio is a rule maker in the space. Those who use Blockfolio will be able to track the performance of their cryptocurrencies of choice along several different parameters to identify buying and selling opportunities. Blockfolio users also have access to other useful features that can help people make sense of their position in the market.
Blockfolio Main Features
Blockfolio offers a great degree of customization that allows each user to follow their desired segment of the market. The features on the app also allow users to get the highest possible degrees of resolution when it comes to in-depth data. Here are the basic features Blockfolio offers through its app:
- Track 8,000 different cryptocurrencies.
- Critical information on over 300 exchanges. You will be able to get information from all of them and see which has the greatest trading volumes.
- Keep track of your own portfolio with customizable tracking features.
- A number of base currencies to choose from so you can keep track of your holdings denominated in the fiat currency that you prefer.
- Blockfolio allows you to see the price of cryptocurrencies at each exchange or through an average of all exchanges.
- Through this app you also have access to a cryptocurrency news aggregator, making the app a one stop shop for everything you might need to know about current events in the space.
- Social media integration.
- Blockfolio signals, which allows you to get updates directly from the development teams of major cryptocurrency projects, as soon as they happen.
Special Blockfolio Features
Apart from all the market tracking features that Blockfolio offers, there are other special features that make this app a wonderful choice to keep an eye on the market. The app is free, and it does not flash any annoying ads to users. Additionally, it doesn’t require anyone to register and the app doesn’t collect user data, which are two key features for security-minded cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
Alternatives to Blockfolio
Despite its many advantages, Blockfolio also faces stiff competition in the space from similar apps that offer access to cryptocurrency market data. Apps like CryptoCompare and CoinTracking offer similar access to market data, but neither have the same kind of support from users. Blockfolio has the best user reviews on app stores and it continues to develop new features that keep its users engaged and raving about the app. Blockfolio is definitely one of the best cryptocurrency market tracker apps available.